I FUCKING HATE SOCIAL ANXIETY BECAUSE YOU’RE SCARED TO TALK TO PEOPLE BUT ALSO DYING TO TALK TO PEOPLE AND HANG OUT AND RELAX AND HAVE FUN AND NOT BE ALONE AND LONELY AND FEEL LIKE SHIT BUT YOU DO FEEL LIKE SHIT BECAUSE YOU CAN’T EVEN RELAX ENOUGH TO TALK TO PEOPLE WITHOUT OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING
It was bittersweet. With her, it was if my heart was breaking but at the same time still beating loudly as every inch of me fell for her. She made hell feel like my home and the smoke of her cigarette my new oxygen. She was addictive herself. With every intake of her I could feel myself slowly slipping away but then coming back together. There are days I wish I never met her but then I realize my days consist of her. That constant thought in the back of my head you can’t seem to shake. Oh yeah, she broke my fucking heart. But she did it so well, I fell even harder. She is heaven and hell combined. The eyes that are blue as the sky with the white glow in the middle almost angel-like. And then there is her smile that turns heads and gives false hope. How could a person be the cause of your disease but also the cure?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
every so often in a lesbians life we have a moment where we look out into the distance, reflect on our life choices, ambitions and dreams, and think to ourselves…
"i’m gonna rewatch the l word"
this is ridiculously accurate